Roodi stands for Ruby Object Oriented Design Inferometer. It parses your Ruby code and warns you about design issues you have based on the checks that is has configured.
Changes in 2.0.0:
- Changed internal structure to use a design much more like a visitor pattern.
- Got *much* faster as a result of the change.
- Design change fixed 'feature' where nested blocks would all get listed if the inner one exceeded complexity.
- Outline for NPath complexity check is now possible. Not working yet though.
- Removed dependency on facets library.